We can help.......
• As an alternative, we can have your products trucked in or pick up your products using our house trucks for transfer to our facility. In this event, we would accomplish the three functions above and ship directly from our dock to your customer. We can even arrange shipping by ocean or air anywhere in the world and follow through to final delivery as your agent.
Trade Show & Reusable Crate Options:
• Access Doors - provide access to interior areas of a wooden crate that might otherwise be difficult to reach.
• A-Frame Supports - Allow narrow crates (i.e. Fine Art, thin screen TVs, Interactive White Boards, etc.) to stand upright during warehousing and shipping.
• Castors - Placed on the bottom of reusable crates allowing them to roll. Used when crates must be maneuvered into and out of offices, stores, laboratories or any other interior space where standard doors are the sole entry.
• Cleats and Bracing Bars - Removable. Used to secure items during shipping but easily removable, allowing for easy packing and unpacking
• Doors and Access Panels - Allow entry to the interior of the crate. They can be hinged with strap hinges, piano hinges, or secured by pins, carriage bolts or other means of securement.
• D-Rings and E- Track - Offer options for securing items inside the crate using hooks, ratchet straps, rope and cables
• Foam Packing of Several Kinds - expanding foam and/or foam pellets and other packing materials are used to surrond the items to block and secure them
• Foam Linings - Used to protect the contents of your crate. Foam is available in different thickness and densities. Foam Strips accomplish the same purpose.
• Gussets - Rectangular or triangular shaped pieces of plywood used to strengthen joints.They can serve as bumpers to help protect any part of the crate or hardware from snagging on something else when being maneuvered into.
• Handles - Used to facilitate the lifting of small wooden crates or removable panels. Sometimes used to facilitate opening panels and doors.
• Link Locks, Link Locks with Hasps (for padlocking) and Locking Link Locks (keyed) are rotary action latch devices to secure doors or attach loose panels.
• Piano Hinges - Typically used on Crate Doors and typically run the whole length of the door.
• Straps - Used to restrict the movement of items inside crates.
• Ramps - Can be attached to the crate by hinges or laid in place and secured by drop pins. This enables heavy wheeled items to be rolled up into or down out of a crate. We also use specially modified steel channels to do the same job and usually stow them under the wheeled item using pockets and drop pins.
• Shelves and Bins - Of all sizes and configurations can be provided to customize a crate for your specific purpose, which will allow you to have a place for everything and everything in its place. These can also be lined with carpet, foam and securements appropriate to your items
• Threaded Inserts - Allow strong machine fastenings to be used to secure crate structure and access panels.